- Device-Specific Publishing: You can now select the specific devices to which your ScrollMotion content will be published. Options are iPad and iPhone (both enabled, by default). For example, if you select iPad for a published ScrollMotion applet, users of the iPhone Mobile Library will not see it or be able to download it. For more information, see this article. (WORKCLOUD-920)
- Device-Specific Publishing: This is the corresponding Mobile Library change for WORKCLOUD-920 (IOS-1224). You need the 3.22 Mobile Library to take advantage of device-specific publishing.
- View app content while multitasking: When using the iOS Control Center and while multitasking we now show a preview of where you are live in the ScrollMotion app rather than displaying a content placeholder screen. (IOS-78)
- Opening the iOS Control Center during video playback closes the video upon return to the ScrollMotion Mobile Library: Video playback now pauses instead. (IOS-1560)
- Muting your iOS device causes video playback to be muted: If your device is muted you will now hear the audio while playing a video. (IOS-1629)
The 3.22 version of the ScrollMotion MobileLibrary app will be available in the App Store soon. In order to be compatible with all of 3.22’s new features, standard MobileLibrary users will need to update their existing ScrollMotion MobileLibrary app upon release. For more information see the article Manually Updating the ScrollMotion MobileLibrary.
Custom MobileLibrary users will need to update their custom MobileLibrary after it is made available to their device by your internal staff.