To update the PDF file associated with your PDF Viewer object:
1. Open the applet you’d like to update and then navigate to the page where your PDF is accessed.
2. Click to select the PDF object on the canvas.
3. Click on the “File Viewer” tab of the “Properties” panel and then click on the arrow next to the “PDF File” field.
4. Click on the “Upload” button to upload your updated PDF file to the Library.
5. Navigate to the updated PDF file, select it, and then click “Open”.
6. Note that the updated PDF is now associated with the selected object.
NOTE: All Library assets are bundled into the final applet file, so to ensure the smallest file size possible, make sure to remove the unused original PDF from the Library before publishing. To do so: