If unsupported syntax is used in a layer name, it will stop the asset generation process and the errors.txt document will be created describing the errors.
- With the exception of jpeg format compression, do not add any characters after file format extension.
- Do not mix relative and absolute sizes.
- Do not create two or more layers with the same name and file format.
- Do not add spaces between absolute size dimensions and its units.
- Do not add a space character between the file format extension and its compression percentage in the suffix.