- Image and Image (Tap State) : The images displayed on the button in its normal state and when it is being touched (tap state).
- Toggle Enabled : This determines whether the button will return to normal state when it is released or will stay in pressed state until it is touched again. Toggles have additional button states and events associated with them.
- Image (Active) and Image (Active Tap State) : The images displayed on a toggle-enabled button in its normal ("toggle off") state and pressed ("toggle on") states.
- Border Weight : This specifies the thickness of the button's border.
- Border Color : This specifies the color of the button's border.
- Border Opacity : This specifies the opacity of the button's border, with 0% being totally transparent and 100% being totally opaque.
- Rounded Corner Radius : This specifies how round the button's corners will be.