Images : The sequenced set of image files to be used as frames in the image sequence.
- Add images using the Select file browser.
- Drag and drop to reorder images.
- Click the 'X' to remove an image.
- Loop : When selected, the sequence will repeat. Loop is selected by default.
- Auto-reverse : When selected, the sequence will reverse at the end and run back to the beginning. Auto-reverse is not selected by default.
- Frames / Sec : The frame rate or "speed" of the sequence in frames per second.
- Allow Tap Through : This determines whether a user can touch an interactive object, like a hotspot, that is behind the image sequence.
- Draggable : This determines whether a user can drag the image sequence.