Images : The sequenced set of image files to be used as frames in the scrollmotion.
Add images using the Select file.. browser.
- Drag and drop to reorder images.
- Click the 'X' to remove an image from the sequence.
- Start Image : The name of the image in the sequence that will be visible when the scroll motion first appears.
- Swipe Direction : Determines whether the user will swipe horizontally or vertically to control the animation. Horizontal is selected by default.
- Frame Order : Determines whether the frames will move forward or backwards (reverse) when the user swipes left to right.
- Forward : User swipes left to right (or up from bottom). Selected by default.
- Reverse : User swipes right to left (or down from top).
- Loop : When selected, will cause the animation to repeat. Loop is selected by default.
- Autoplay : When selected, will cause the animation to play as soon as it appears. Autoplay is not selected by default.
- Frames / sec : The frame rate or "speed" of the sequence in frames per second.
- Repeat : The number of times the animation will repeat itself when set to Autoplay.
- Momentum : The rate at which the motion will slow to a stop. A higher momentum brings the motion to a stop more quickly. A lower momentum takes longer. A momentum of zero will not stop moving until the user touches the scrollmotion again
- Sensitivity : The speed at which the frames move relative to the distance of the user's movement. Frames will advance more quickly when sensitivity is higher, and they will advance more slowly when it is lower.