- Click the Container icon in the Basic tab of the Design Panel.
An empty Container displays on the current page.
2. Enlarge the Container so there is space for multiple objects. Do this before double-clicking inside the Container
3. Double click inside the Container. The Studio Workspace is grayed out.
4. Use the object icons in the Basic tab of the Design Panel.to create objects in the Container.
After creating objects in the Container:
5. Click Close in the upper left corner of the screen under the Common Bar, or click in the Studio Workspace area.