To activate PDF viewer:
- Click Advanced on the Design Panel.
- Select PDF Viewer.
A View PDF button displays on the current Studio Page and the Properties (PDF Viewer) Panel opens.
- Click the Reader Button tab and select;
- a Reader Button Image
- a Reader Button Image (Tap State)
- a Transition Type
4. Click the File Viewer tab and select;
- a PDF File (the PDF file to be viewed)
- a Top Bar Color (the color of the top bar for the PDF Viewer)
- a Top Bar Text Color (the color of the text in the top bar of the PDF Viewer)
5. Check Display Share Button.
The Share button will display in the top bar of the PDF Viewer on the user device and will provide the user with the option of emailing the PDF file from their device.