ScrollMotion applets can now be published to a public URL, making them available to users in a browser.
- Users with the role of Creator and higher can enable or disable Web publishing for an applet in WorkCloud on the applet details page.
- If an applet is published to the Web it will be updated every time the Publish button is clicked for the applet in Studio.
- Once published to the Web, the applet's URL is visible in the WorkCloud UI.
- Once published to the Web, the user can copy the URL to the clipboard for sharing.
- When the user disables Web publishing, the applet is immediately removed from the web.
- Click Library in the Navigation bar. The Library screen displays.
- Click the name of the applet you want to publish. The Applet Detail screen displays.
3. Click Publish.
The following note displays.
Click Publish. A message displays saying your app will be available momentarily.
When the publishing process is complete, the URL displays on the screen.