ScrollMotion applets can now be published to a public URL, making them available to users in a browser.
- Users with the role of Creator and higher can enable or disable Web publishing for an applet in WorkCloud on the applet details page.
- If the Password feature is enable for an account, the user may add a password to limit access to the published URL
- If an applet is published to the Web it will be updated every time the Publish button is clicked for the applet in Studio.
- Once published to the Web, the applet's URL is visible in the WorkCloud UI.
- Once published to the Web, the user can copy the URL to the clipboard for sharing.
- When the user disables Web publishing, the applet is immediately removed from the web.
- Click Library in the Navigation bar. The Library screen displays.
- Click the name of the applet you want to publish. The Applet Detail screen displays.
The following note displays.
Click Publish. A message displays saying your app will be available momentarily.
When the publishing process is complete, the URL and the optional Password option display on the screen.
Click Learn More to display a note about the optional Password feature.
Click OK to close the Publish To Web Password note.
To add a Password, click None.
The Enter Password box displays
Enter the password and click the green check mark.
You may click the red x at any time to cancel creating the Password.