1. Click Users in the Navigation bar. The User Directory screen displays.
2. Click Groups. A list of the current Groups displays.
3. Select one or more Groups by checking the box next to the name of the Group.
4. Click More. The More drop-down list displays.
5. Select Duplicate. A message displays asking you to confirm whether or not you want to duplicate the selected Group(s).
6. Click OK to proceed.
- Clicking OK creates new Group(s) with the same Role(s) and membership as the original. The new Group(s) will have "_copy" in the name.
- Optionally, you can change the name of a duplicated Group from its Group Detail page.
7. You may click Cancel to return to the Groups screen and stop duplicating Groups.