WorkCloud is an administrative web interface that is used for account and user management, as well as content publication and entitlements.
WorkCloud provides back-end storage for applets and documents, distributes applets and documents to end users based on their entitlements and provides an administrative interface to manage users, roles, content and updates.
- Content: Applets and files intended for viewing on devices
- Folders: Containers for sets of content
- Users: People with SEP User Accounts
- Groups: Containers for sets of users. Roles are assigned to Groups.
- Roles: Sets of WorkCloud Privileges ("Rights" or "Permissions")