ScrollMotion’s MobileLibrary is an iOS app used to present or experience interactive content. The collection of interactive content is called an applet.
In SmartStudio users are able to create rich, interactive applets for iPads and iPhones without coding.
Interactivity refers to the ability to interact with digital content. Examples of interactive content users can create in SmartStudio include:
1. Buttons - When tapped, buttons can take a user to a page, play or stop a sound, show or hide an image, play or pause a video, or change the state of other buttons on a page.
2. Scrollable or Paging Containers - A container is a frame within a page, and content flows through the container as a user swipes. Content can be revealed one portion at a time (called “paging”), or with one continuous motion. This is illustrated in the example below.
3. Video - Users can enable video controls such as play and pause, which allow them to control its playback.
4. Tabset Plugin - Image content can be organized into several tabs. Users can tap each tab to reveal the content placed there.
5. Webview - Allows users to interact with a web page embedded into an applet.
6. Chart Plugins - An animated chart with interactive elements.
7. Pages - Content in an applet is placed on Pages. Users can sometimes swipe to navigate from page to page in a linear fashion. Buttons can also be used to navigate between pages in a less linear way. There are 14 types of animated page transitions that can be used.
Users can also include static images and text in an applet.