- Click the Container icon in the Basic tab of the Design Panel.
An empty Container displays on the current page.
The Properties Panel (Container) is activated.
2. Check Scrolling in the Properties Panel:
- Select or modify:
- Scroll Direction
- Scroll Bar Color
- Interior Height and Width
- Vertical and Horizontal Offset
2. Check Paging to be able to jump between objects in the Container
3. Click the Advanced down arrow in the Properties Panel.
- Select one or more of the following:
- Allow Tap Through
- Clip to Bounds (default - required to hide images before scrolling)
4. Double click inside the Container.
- The Studio Workspace is grayed out.
- There are dots (handles) in the sides of the Container.
Note: In order for objects in the container to scroll properly, the scrolling box must be enlarged using the handles which are only accessible when the Container is being edited.
5. Drag the outline of the scrolling box until there is space for the objects to be created in the Container.
6. Use the object icons in the Basic tab of the Design Panel.to create objects in the Container.
After creating objects in the Container:
7. Click Close in the upper left corner of the screen under the Common Bar, or double click in the
Studio Workspace area.
The Scrolling box disappears and only the Container is visible.
Note: At this time the border of the Container itself may be resized so that only one object display