The video object displays a video. Videos can be configured to play fullscreen, with or without controls, and can be set to play automatically and to loop.
- Click the Video icon on the Design Panel
The Media Library displays.
2. 1. Select a video file from the Library for the Video object and click OK.
2. Click Upload to upload a new video.
The Video Properties Panel is activated.:
3. Make selections from the following properties.
- Video : The video file to be used in the video object.Click the up arrow to select or upload a different video file.
- Autoplay : When selected,will cause the video to play as soon as it appears.Autoplay is not selected by default.
- Loop : When selected, will cause the video to repeat. Loop is not selected by default.
- Fullscreen : When selected, will play the video at full screen size. Fullscreen is not selectedby default.
- Preserve : When selected,will cause the video to persist on the page after it ends. Preserveis selected by default.
- Controls : Determines whether the video player controls will be visible or hidden. Controls are shown by default.
Show : Controls are visible. Selected by default.
Hide : Controls are not visible.