A Hotspot is not visible, making it an "invisible button". You can specify the position, size, shape, behavior, and actions for the Hotspot.
To create a Hotspot:
1. Click the Hotspot icon on the Design Panel.
The Hotspot displays as a translucent light blue square.
The Hotspot Properties Panel is activated.
2. Specify the General properties for the Hotspot on the Properties Panel.
- Toggle Enabled : This determines whether the button will return to normal state when it is released or will stay in pressed state until it is touched again. Toggles have additional button states and events associated with them.
- Border Weight : This specifies the thickness of the button's border.
- Border Color : This specifies the color of the button's border.
- Border Opacity : This specifies the opacity of the button's border, with 0% being totally transparent and 100% being totally opaque.
- Rounded Corners Radius : This specifies how round the button's corners will be.
3. In the Properties panel, click on the Actions tab and then the Add Type button to assign one or more actions to the button.
Go To Page
4. Assign the action's general properties.
For more general properties, click here.
5. Assign the action's special properties (if applicable).
For more special properties, click here.