The Basic Tab on the Design Panel contains the following set of objects you can include in your applet. From left to right the objects are:
- Basic Button: The basic button is software generated. You can set the button's position, color, size, shape, text, behavior, and actions.
- Image Button: The image button uses one or more images to define the appearance (normal state and tap state) of the button. You can set position, behavior and actions.
- Hotspot: A Hotspot is not visible, making it an "invisible button". You can specify the position, size, shape, behavior, and actions.
- Image: The image object displays an image.
- Text: The text object displays text.
- Image Sequence: The image sequence object is a frame-based animation consisting of multiple images or "frames" that are displayed at a specified frame rate.
- Webview: The webview object displays html from a local file or web page.
- Video: The video object displays a video. Videos can be configured to play fullscreen, with or without controls, and can be set to play automatically, loop, etc.
- ScrollMotion Image Sequence: This displays an interactive image sequence that is controlled by touch.
- Container: The container can display content that falls outside of the confines of the object by swiping within the object.